Unravel your potential and refine your inspiration on the Yoga path.
The Yin Yoga practice is naturally evolving toward meditation, as yogis our effort on the path goes toward an understanding of the nature of the mind. Yin Yoga spontaneously brings us closer to this understanding, this calm and relaxed approach allows the practitioner to merge with ease with breath awareness.The Asanas are mainly designed to open the lower body which enables one to sit for longer time and lessens the discomfort, making one ready to step into the field of meditation.
FRIDAY 20/10 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm (2h)
Tao of Yoga flow
This Class will be a perfect blend between strength and softness, using Taoist movement to challenge the Yogis balance, coordination and strength followed by a smooth transition toward Yin poses cooling and slowing down the practice to a point of stillness. Leaving the practitioner into a relaxed state of mind.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 21/22/10
Yin Yoga Sessions merging Asana, Pranayama and Dharana (concentration) -
Anapanasati, Meditation or breath awareness.
2 sessions with a lunch break in-between on both days:
9:00am - 12:00pm & 2pm - 4pm
Theory part of the weekend sessions will include :
•Learning the Tattvas ofYin Yoga(the principles and philosophy of Yin Yoga)
• Studying the 5 Hindrances to Meditation (the obstacles to meditation and how to overcome them)
• Patañjali Analysis of Yoga (“Yoga Citta Vritti Nirodha” exposed)
• Exploring the 8 Limbs of Raja-Yoga & the 8 Jhanas(The spiritual path of Yoga & the meditative absorption)
- Early bird price 200 € – ( Settled by 20th of August 2017)
- Regular price 250 € – (From 21st of August 2017)
- Can't do the whole thing? Here are your options:
Friday evening class: 30€ - Saturday all day: 125€ - Sunday all day: 125€
Come and join this event to experience the calm and tranquility emerging from this practice.