Unravel your potential and refine your inspiration on the Yin Yoga path
Yin Yoga & Meditation workshop is an invitation to Quiet Stillness, we are introducing a conducive approach of the practice which will develop and establish oneself into a calm and composed state of mind. We combine this practice with the theory of Raja Yoga which convey the definition and the goal of Yoga.
Friday open class : This class will be a perfect blend between strength and softness, using Yang Taoist movement to challenge the Yogi balance, coordination and strength followed by a smooth transition toward Yin poses cooling and slowing down the practice to a point of stillness. Leaving the practitioner into a relaxed state of mind.
- Saturday am : Yin Yoga for the spine, decompressing the spinal column, and exploring the six directions of the axis.
- Saturday pm : Yin Yoga and the breath, combining Asana, Pranayama, Dharana.
- Sunday am : Yin Yoga sequence to open the hips.
- Sunday pm : Yin Yoga and the breath, combining Asana, Pranayama, Dharana.
- Saturday am : Patanjali the great systematizer of Yoga
- Saturday pm : "Yoga Citta Vritti Nirodha" Exposed
- Sunday am : Introduction to Samkhya the philosophy of Raja Yoga
- Sunday pm : Introduction to the 3 bodies and the metaphysics of Yoga
JOOGARUUM, Ristiku 10, Tallinn
Further info on the venue and registration please contact : Liina Email : firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone contact Gerli: +372 52 22 425
- Early bird price 180 Euros – (Settled by 10th of September 2018)
- Regular price 240 Euros – (From 11th of September 2018)
- One day participation 125 Euros
- Friday class 30 Euros
The above fee does not include accommodation & food.
Come and join our Teacher Training Course to make a difference, balancing and improving your practice and teaching.